Unlimited is BACK! Unlimited Mailing and Telemarketing Lists for $50/month!

I stand to be corrected Josh. Your lead lists are not bad. I had someone else calling them who said they were using an auto dialer but that can be so because I used them and there were a few disconnects but that is normal. Sorry about the previous post. I just want everyone to know that it is worth the money.

Thanks and forgive me for being an ***.

No worries at all, but thanks for getting back on here. Also, as of last night we just added an update that looks pretty good. If anyone has issues, don't be a stranger.

Not understanding what kind of leads these are. Aged leads? They have been contacted about insurance or have sent in a card with interest?

Not understanding what kind of leads these are. Aged leads? They have been contacted about insurance or have sent in a card with interest?

That's a great question. To help keep things straight the I made the title of the thread "Unlimited mailing and telemarketing lists". They're targeted marketing lists vs aged leads.

They're targeted data lists. For instance you can use the filters over 65, plug in town or zip code, income level you want etc. and download as many as you want...10,000 at a time.

Re: Unlimited is HERE! Unlimited Mailing and Telemarketing Lists for $50/month!

Josh is legit. I just signed up, I had a small issue and he personally got involved and made it right immediately. Don't be afraid to buy from him.

I must agree. I have seen many of his posts - guy knows what he is talking about.

How to search for turning 65 lists:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you pull language filters? I'm looking for a good way to hit the spanish speaking market. I've tried it with Sales Genie (Info USA), but I'm not sure they are complete on the money with that. Not to mention that they are more expensive if you are truly unlimited.

Back