Unlimited Real Time Leads $149 Per Month

Discussion in 'Insurance Leads' started by jjw, Aug 13, 2017.

1. jjw

jjw Expert

I have discovered a very unique marketing system that provides Realtime Leads
    for only $149 per month. This system lets you create whatever message you want to create and you can change it whenever you like. It include pictures, videos, links to your website or quoting engines, your social media and so much more. It then sends your message to every cell phone that drives by your car or business. :) Prospecting just got a whole lot easier..

2. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    #1 it's illegal
    #2 nothing is VERY unique. Either unique or not.
    #3 this is no more a lead than a list (of course, some would call them cold leads)
    #4 this is an offer and belongs in the offers section

Rick

3. NuUzr

NuUzr Super Genius

Ah.. selling your affiliate program.. anyone who's been online researching marketing knows what you're talking about.. BTW - this program will not qualify prospects and product can be bought for $5.

4. Josh

Josh Guru

State:
    Virginia
    What is the product?

5. jjw

jjw Expert

The product is called Netcinity and you read more about it at www.beaconmarketing.us It is a inexpensive way to reach local people searching for insurance. You put your message out. Example: "Save money on your insurance" People receive this message on their phone and then they click on it and it opens up an entire customized marketing piece and they connect with you.

6. russelltw

russelltw Guru

Neat idea, but I cannot see if working well unless you have a physical location with lots of foot traffic. The range is 260', so that's not to far.

Rick, you could install it in your plane and flyer around "crop dusting" your clients with your offer...

I guess others could buy a drone and fly the beacon around.