Unlock Your Clients 401k ANYTIME?

I have been using this method for selling real estate to investors and now have out together a program for advisers to use this same method to sell annuities.

Basically we are able to unlock a clients current 401k while they are working with no taxes, no penalties, and the employer still has to match it.

If anyone is interested in learning more you can reach me at [email protected] and put in the subject line (401k lock)

Please note you must already be selling annuities and not need any sort of basic training in that area.

I have been using this method for selling real estate to investors and now have out together a program for advisers to use this same method to sell annuities.

Basically we are able to unlock a clients current 401k while they are working with no taxes, no penalties, and the employer still has to match it.

If anyone is interested in learning more you can reach me at [email protected] and put in the subject line (401k lock)

Please note you must already be selling annuities and not need any sort of basic training in that area.

Shouldn't this be in the offers section????

Yes, he is. The mystery question is how to fund it with 401k dollars while still working at that employer and at any age.

I'm thinking some kind of lending mechanism... besides the standard 401k loan.

I've seen various pension lending things out there. Even if they are legal, I don't necessarily think they're a good idea... even and especially to use to fund an annuity.

Ultimately the money ends up in a self directed IRA yes. But the ability to take it unlock anytime, has not been available up until now. It grew my real estate investment business huge.

Is it a sales pitch yes, will it help your business yes.

I primarily use it to sell real estate investments to clients who don't want stocks and bonds.

Yes, he is. The mystery question is how to fund it with 401k dollars while still working at that employer and at any age.

I'm thinking some kind of lending mechanism... besides the standard 401k loan.

I've seen various pension lending things out there. Even if they are legal, I don't necessarily think they're a good idea... even and especially to use to fund an annuity.

If the plan document allows for and already has a self directed IRA option installed, whatever custodian is in place determines the investment options.

I suspect that the new magic system includes an independent custodian that will accept any legal investment. All that you have to do is get the plan sponsor to amend the plan document to get them installed, it's that simple:no:

Ultimately the money ends up in a self directed IRA yes. But the ability to take it unlock anytime, has not been available up until now. It grew my real estate investment business huge.

Is it a sales pitch yes, will it help your business yes.

I primarily use it to sell real estate investments to clients who don't want stocks and bonds.

Again, this should be in the offers section. And I think you need 100 posts to post an offer.

Back