Unused Dusty Colorado License

LeeG

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing to dust off my 9-year old license (P&C, L&H) for the first time. Yes, I've kept up the CE's & license renewals since '99 with the occasional thought that I'd use it... some day. So now I'm ready to diversify my regular business (Automotive Consultant / Broker) and offer insurance services to my clientele. And new insurance clients also, of course.

I'm sure I want to be an "independent", not locked into any one provider. That is what I do in the auto business, so I want to offer a full range of providers to insurance clients as well.

Any suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated!!

Regards,

Lee
Lone Tree, Colorado

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing to dust off my 9-year old license (P&C, L&H) for the first time. Yes, I've kept up the CE's & license renewals since '99 with the occasional thought that I'd use it... some day. So now I'm ready to diversify my regular business (Automotive Consultant / Broker) and offer insurance services to my clientele. And new insurance clients also, of course.

I'm sure I want to be an "independent", not locked into any one provider. That is what I do in the auto business, so I want to offer a full range of providers to insurance clients as well.

Any suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated!!

Regards,

Lee
Lone Tree, Colorado

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find what your are looking for on the forum.

Mark Rosenthal
[email protected]
www.realfastservice.com

Welcome to the board!

Thanks Win, I look forward to learning more here!

Lee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks Mark, I am impressed with the huge amount of information on the forum and look forward to learning more!

Lee

Last edited:
Back