Up to 27% Major Medical Contracts-Texas Agents

that is in Illinois ......we are talking about Texas.....WTF are you talking about....and no I am not the God of health insurance but close.....

39 yrl Male TX zip 75201 E-Health=====Plan 100 2500.00 $165.39
GR Website=== Plan 100 2500.00 $162.70

Wrong in Texas Also

well when I am looking at a $97 difference Humana One and GR a $8 difference is mute.....and for the fact that H1,UC,and BCBS have $5 mill. life time max over GR at $3 mill I have to recommend the $5 mill plans.....

Not debating what is best for Client, My Point once again, E-Health is not accurate for rates.

It actually does... For a 62 year old bridging the gap to Medicare, they would much rather know exactly what they are going to be paying the next 3 years versus hoping the increases don't price them off the policy...

Yes....with assurant.....they are the only ones that you have to double down on your bet BECAUSE they are the king of pricing people off... I have Unicare clients that have been on the book from 94 to today.....can not say that about assurant....

Stibroker

Been a while since I've looked at Unicare. Which plans are you using the most? All these companies have so many plans now it's confusing even for an agent to keep them all straight.:goofy:

Stibroker

Been a while since I've looked at Unicare. Which plans are you using the most? All these companies have so many plans now it's confusing even for an agent to keep them all straight.:goofy:

Fit and HSA.......but more sales have been shifting toward humana and aetna...

Unicare is eliminating all of their top selling plans this summer $500, $2000, and $3000 will no longer available for sale.

Today the online application has been restored after 6 straight days of Wellpoint enterprise wide system outage.

I can not tell you what the future will bring. I hope they can turn around what has become a very disappointing operation at all levels, and I certainly will not tolerate any more commission cuts.

All that being the case Assurant has nothing for the Texas market, ZERO. Price , benefits, you name it - and show me someone who has been on Assurant for 10 years - tell me how satisfied they are with their rate.

I have had Unicare HSA for 5 years and my rate for 3 people (Myself, and two kids) is under $600/quarter. Granted I am not an old man like Sti - but still you can't touch that rate.

LOL...

Back