Up to 9% Guaranteed All-Years In-Force Fixed Term Annuity‏

moneymaster64

In-Force Fixed-Term Annuities are not widely known to the general public since historically they have been purchased exclusively by large institutions. Recent changes in the economic landscape have enabled us at least right now to make these available to the general public. As such, they provide a unique opportunity for smart purchasers (including agents!) to purchase safe, fixed return annuities at superior rates of interest. One item of particular interest is the $50,000 and up sizes appeal to higher net worth individuals, plans, and institutions.
If you'd like to take immediate action, I encourage you to call or email me to discuss the next steps personally with me.

Glossy ad on the back of a magazine on my desk for a financial advisor company soliciting customers:

"Now is the time to diversify a portion of your retirement accounts.

Formerly available only to large institutions, now available for individuals.

Great track record, averaged double digit returns over the last 17 years.

No volatility and no market risk.

Only one company on Wall Street offers this program for accredited investors."

OK, I assume it is no coincidence that the hype in the ad is pretty much the same as the hype in the first post in this thread. So, what exactly is being sold here from what company? "In-force fixed term annuties"? WTF? Anybody here able to explain this further?

This sounds like existing annuities that were purchased ffrom original buyer at a discount , the resold.

I was told that the proceeds are assinged to the new owner by court order and that all of this was legally done, but I could not confirm this through my NCDOI. The annuities being resold seemed to be for period certain time periods, so after the period ends the payments end. The email I recevied about all of this was a brokerage out of Mass.

I went to the Web site of the local company I was talking about that has the ad touting "no market risk" and "formerly available only to large institutions".

I got the impression that they may be talking about investing in life settlement pools.

Generally speaking when they're touting what Warren Buffett invests in, yep, that's what it is.

The ad goes on:

"Billions already invested by major players like Warren Buffett..."

I would say you are correct Bill.

Back