Update on the Assurity Cases

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Last week I posted my experience with Assurity and how their underwriting department had given me 2 risk assesments on 2 tough cases that no one else would take. I had nothing to lose so I submitted applications on both. Some of you commented that you wanted me to keep you posted.

1 male had filled a prescription for Aricept, but decided not to take it. He had been declined before because of this and everyone else I asked said NO. The other case was a male who took some heart medications that knocked him out with even RNA and Aetna. Both issued level as applied for. Reason enough for me to send Assurity my business.

Last week I posted my experience with Assurity and how their underwriting department had given me 2 risk assesments on 2 tough cases that no one else would take. I had nothing to lose so I submitted applications on both. Some of you commented that you wanted me to keep you posted.

1 male had filled a prescription for Aricept, but decided not to take it. He had been declined before because of this and everyone else I asked said NO. The other case was a male who took some heart medications that knocked him out with even RNA and Aetna. Both issued level as applied for. Reason enough for me to send Assurity my business.

Did you use paper apps or Eapps?

Paper apps. I even wrote a cover letter with the Aricept case.

Thanks, just curious. Had a conversation about Assuirty with another Forum member that uses them for FE this morning.

I have not used them much in the last few years. Just submitted a couple Eapps yesterday, however, they were $100k Whole Life so different market, just curious how the process runs.

Interesting this case was issued on guy who was prescribed aricept.

I spoke to an underwriter out of curiousity, and they said anyone with history of taking it ( or getting prescription filled and not taking it )would be a decline . Guess you got lucky

Almost every time I call Assurity I talk to Bruce and he gets me an underwriting assessment. I submitted both cases because no one else would consider them in hopes at least 1 would get issued. To my surprise both were. The underwriter who told you it would be a decline must not have been the one who approved my case.

Back