Update on Walgreens UHC Booth

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
I was very skeptical about this walgreens booth, it being my first time ever seeing one, or working one. Ive heard from numerous people on here that it is a waste of time and people would rather just sit at home. Well, the other guys I work with decided they wanted to try it out. We have 5 guys doing it, so we figured one day a week a piece for 6 hours each.

In the first week, I realized that I really made a mistake but it wasn't that big of a deal because I only had to be there for a total of 6 days and we were really only staying for about 4 hours each shift through AEP. On my second shift I made 9 appointments! Sold 7 of them. On my third shift I set one appt and sold him and the same for my 4th shift. On my shift last week I set one for this wednesday and this wednesday is my last day.

So, all in all, it wasn't too bad. I may get 10 sales from about 24 hours of work, not too shabby.

I think it depends on your location. We are near the beach with non stop retirees coming in and out. So, all is not lost from these booths.

I am doing a Blue Cross kiosk at a grocery store with a pharmacy. 3 hours 3 times a week splitting with another agent. First time for us as well. We just wanted to try it as we had heard some good and bad stories regarding other agents sales we know that did it at Walmart.
Last day is this Saturday. I end up getting more calls for appts. when I am not there, which is weird. So, I keep the table stocked!
I have done mostly Med Supps over the advantages. The other agent, all advantages. I guess its what you personally believe in and explain. I'll try and remember to post you back what I'll end up hitting. This week has the most promise so far! Good Luck!

There was a booth set up in the grocery store I usually go to as well. It was unmanned at the time, but I thought it was interesting to see.

Back