[Updated And Revamped for 2015!]: Succeed in the Final Expense Life Insurance Business with Final Ex

Greetings:

I have linked a Video Interview I did with my client Michael out of Tennessee, who has had great success in the Mentorship Program.

His success is unique as he has not spent a single dime on leads, and has generated $25,000AP in 10 weeks, simply by working his existing book of Medicare clients.

The video is below -- enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this something you are still doing? How would it work being that I am on the eastern side of Virginia? Are ride alongs and proper training really feasible?

Is this something you are still doing? How would it work being that I am on the eastern side of Virginia? Are ride alongs and proper training really feasible?

Absolutely.

Most of my agents are contiguous to Tennessee, but I have had agents from Texas, New York, and Florida drive/fly in to train and ride-along with me.

It is well worth the investment, and probably the most beneficial thing a new agent can do.

Good stuff here guys. I have personally dealt with David online as well as in person in the industry. A stand up guy and an honest guy. Great program.

Hi Dave, I am in Gallatin Tn. North of Nashville. New to Tennessee from Michigan, but not new to the industry. Would like to chat with you

Hi Dave, I am in Gallatin Tn. North of Nashville. New to Tennessee from Michigan, but not new to the industry. Would like to chat with you

Hi Laying3:

Please go to Contact | Feagentmentor.com and enter your information to contact me.

Greater Nashville is a fine area to work, and have 4 successful, consistent final expense agents working the area, with several more coming on full time at the beginning of the year.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Best,
Dave

Back