updated FE cheat sheet??

asher

Guru
100+ Post Club
My cheat sheet for FE is at least 3 yrs old.

Does anyone have something more recent they'd like to share?

Just asking, don't want anyone to get offended!

In any case Thank you, all!

My cheat sheet for FE is at least 3 yrs old.

Does anyone have something more recent they'd like to share?

Just asking, don't want anyone to get offended!

In any case Thank you, all!
The problem with cheat sheets is that we all use a different set of companies

The problem with cheat sheets is that we all use a different set of companies
It's best to make your own. Very time consuming making it, but it'll save time in the future and is well worth the time. By the time you get it done(you never really finish it, you always have to tweak it as you find new niches and add new companies), you'll know your companies and their underwriting so much better. :yes:

It's best to make your own. Very time consuming making it, but it'll save time in the future and is well worth the time. By the time you get it done(you never really finish it, you always have to tweak it as you find new niches and add new companies), you'll know your companies and their underwriting so much better. :yes:
Very true

It does take a little time and effort but once you get your core companies done it just becomes a matter of updating every now and then. One key is to limit it to just a few companies; I’ve been guilty of contracting with too many companies just in case they might fill a need, which they never do; culling as we speak!!!!!!!!

I subscribe to a software called Best Plan Pro. It’s beyond awesome. You can enter the meds and conditions and it spits out what carriers will take, what type of coverage, and how much. Well worth it...takes the labor out of the FE equation.
I subscribe to ebbie IQ. They do Med Supps, but are very limited. Not many companies and lots of mistakes. I've called and let them know several times of mistakes and they correct. They do meds and conditions. Good idea, but they're still working the bugs out, so I guess I need to update my Med Supp cheat sheet. For $10 a month I guess I'll keep it.

I subscribe to a software called Best Plan Pro. It’s beyond awesome. You can enter the meds and conditions and it spits out what carriers will take, what type of coverage, and how much. Well worth it...takes the labor out of the FE equation.
I just looked it up and I see that Dave Duford just did a video on them.

Back