updated FE cheat sheet??

I subscribe to a software called Best Plan Pro. It’s beyond awesome. You can enter the meds and conditions and it spits out what carriers will take, what type of coverage, and how much. Well worth it...takes the labor out of the FE equation.

Would you give us an agent's review of the software please.

Lee

Would you give us an agent's review of the software please.

Lee

I am an agent. I actively sell to clients. I also manage/guide independent agents and agencies in the Medicare and Final Expense space.

So my agents review...is Best Plan Pro is awesome. Especially if you sell multiple carriers like I do. I’ve been waiting for someone to come out with the technology. It saved me about 20-25 mins on my cases that have multiple meds and conditions.

Joe and Scott, realizing that companies, underwriting and med histories can be fluid. I assume it will not 100% accurate. How do you and you agents see the accuracy?

GOOD INFORMATION ,THANKS FOR SHARE IT

Does anyone know any carrier for a client with not social security ?

Joe and Scott, realizing that companies, underwriting and med histories can be fluid. I assume it will not 100% accurate. How do you and you agents see the accuracy?

Its basically like a cheat sheet (or like taking the exact wording of the questions on the app) and combining it with the drug lists and height/weight charts all combined.

No it will never be perfect. Just like a GPS can’t drive your car (yet). Think of it as a GPS for your field underwriting.

Its basically like a cheat sheet (or like taking the exact wording of the questions on the app) and combining it with the drug lists and height/weight charts all combined.

No it will never be perfect. Just like a GPS can’t drive your car (yet). Think of it as a GPS for your field underwriting.

Awesome comparison! I still teach our agents that once you land on the carrier suggested..quickly thumb through the carriers guides to be certain.

I can attest its a long overdue platform and will change the FE agents landscape once they start using the software, I think they even give you access to it in a free trial

Back