Upline Commissions After a Breakup

i want to movemy contracts to a different upline/ FMO. I also want to be really fair. I am doing it because it’s a good business decision. I’m hoping this is a simple yes or no type answer in favor of my current FMO.

Any commissions for th 250 apps I have renewals on will confine to go to my original upline? Yes or No.

Hoping it’s YES!!

I had a colleague who was considered my upline that I pulled away from to get paid direct, about 3 years ago. He still pays me the old policy renewals and he has his cut. I get paid direct from new policies

i want to movemy contracts to a different upline/ FMO. I also want to be really fair. I am doing it because it’s a good business decision. I’m hoping this is a simple yes or no type answer in favor of my current FMO.

Any commissions for th 250 apps I have renewals on will confine to go to my original upline? Yes or No.

Hoping it’s YES!!
Any business with old upline stays with the old upline unless you rewrite the case.

Hoping it’s YES!!

Yes all policies sold under the old Upline pay the renewals to the old Upline.

Back