Upline Stealing Commissions

JAM54

Have any other agents had this problem? My upline constantly taps into my commissions (those that are paid to the MG first and then he pays me). Every time he has a cash flow issue, he "forgets" to pay me or gives me lame excuses like "I haven't had time to check to see if you were paid or not." At one point he owed me over $10k. I don't know how to handle this. Any suggestions?

Have any other agents had this problem? My upline constantly taps into my commissions (those that are paid to the MG first and then he pays me). Every time he has a cash flow issue, he "forgets" to pay me or gives me lame excuses like "I haven't had time to check to see if you were paid or not." At one point he owed me over $10k. I don't know how to handle this. Any suggestions?

Leave................ ......

Any particular reason you aren't getting paid direct from the carrier? Inclined to agree with SAI here, probably time to find a new shop.

You are not following the most basic rule of choosing an upline. Why haven't you fired them yet?

Start your education here http://fexcontracting.com/getting-started-with-fe-sales/

Rule #1 do not assign commissions. Think about it what business person wants to add the added cost and hassle of paying commissions when it can be done completely free for them by the carrier. There is only 1 reason they can assess your commissions.

This might not be an assigned commissions problem, it could simply be an override issue. So, agent is paid directly by carrier, and IMO has offered an override (expense allowance) on production and has failed to pay.

I'm dealing with a similar headache as we speak, and I wish the problem was only $10,000.

It's never going to get better, so time to leave the IMO. But don't let up on the IMO if you're owed money, continue to pursue it.

I use to give all my money to my ex wife and then allow her to pay me. Now that I got rid of her, I sure do have a lot more money.

Hint..Hint..

Leave go show where you no your getting your money start your own business with a company like PRIMERICA where you can build a business and individual wealth.

Latest posts

Back