UPS RETIREES GOING THROUGH AON

What does the contract say, Yes you are correct in that.

However, I do sales over the phone, Getting them to send me a contract is not usually going to happen when they are already coming from a place of fear and mistrust.

Now I assume (and I could be wrong) for those who do in-home appointment's it would be difficult to get to the right spot in a timely manner unless they knew beforehand where it was

Maybe they could ask to take it with them on doing Follow up an appointment, Although I don't know how that would work out, Although again I am not experienced in face to face Medicare sales.

I will say also most people would not still have or be able to find the full contract quickly. I have signed a few where I had a copy of the page or the letter explaining, where they only needed to purchase PDP though AON, However with these they never had a copy themselves still available I had to send them a copy for them to see

They get overflooded with paperwork retiring getting medicare getting SS and everything else they get in the mail

Once you are dependant on them getting something they already lost, Its a losing battle

Thanks for the time you took with the answer.

I want to believe people would behave differently, but I guess there is a lesson in behavior there I need to pay attention to.

Back