Urgent! Need help from Metlife Agent

Lars8868

I have personal question about metlife insurance policy. Are there any agents here that may be able to help me out in private? Please contact me or post here

Thanks in advance.

DHK do you mind if I ask you some questions in private? I cannot send you private message. Should not take long at all. Thank you for your time

I would explain more in detail but the issue is rather sensitive, I hope you understand.

Any life insurance agent willing to answer my questions for a couple minutes please private message me!

MetLife is now Brighthouse. Everything is just carrying over, your statements will now say Brighthouse. You can still call the 800 numbers 800-638-5000 for life insurance and 800-777-5897 for annuities. Nothing else is changing.

I have personal question about metlife insurance policy. Are there any agents here that may be able to help me out in private? Please contact me or post here

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I’ve been a Metlife agent for a few years till I decided to go IA route. P&C. I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about Met

Back