US Health Group/US Health Advisors

MJM1987

Expert
Recently joined these guys, does anyone have experience with them, worked or work for them. How is the compensation model? How is the contract/ 1099 agreement?

Thanks in advance.

Recently joined these guys, does anyone have experience with them, worked or work for them. How is the compensation model? How is the contract/ 1099 agreement?

Thanks in advance.
you need to start with reading the details on what your about to sell....

I have done a lot of reading. It appears some people are unhappy because their agent miss informed them,. On the other side of the spectrum, some people know its not ACA compliant, they have been well informed by their agent, and ultimately its what they want. If the products legal/compliant and meets the clients needs then I'm fine with that.

At this point I am more concerned with the compensation model and the contracting agreement. Anyone know anything?

I have sold Life Insurance for the past 4 years. I am very new to Health insurance. I admit I don't really understand the products or any carriers products that well.

I do hope the products are good for the right people. I am concerned with the lack of transparency when it comes to contracting and the commission schedule. Can anyone help me with that?

I admit I don't really understand the products or any carriers products that well.

I do hope the products are good for the right people. I am concerned with the lack of transparency when it comes to contracting and the commission schedule. Can anyone help me with that?

contracting and the commission is the last thing to worry about......you need to worry if $30,000 a year is enough to treat cancer.....http://www.ushealthgroup.com/Brochu...rs/MultiState/PPT-Sales-PC-PM-ANC-TX-0317.pdf

upload_2018-7-15_18-32-48.png

Back