US Health Group/US Health Advisors

I'm not contracted with them yet, and i keep getting the run around.
Your words.
V
V
V
"Recently joined these guys, does anyone have experience with them, worked or work for them."

That should be a red flag. If you're having this much trouble with them BEFORE you get signed up, can you imagine what they'll be like AFTER?:skeptical:

I'd run and sell a quality product, not one that if the people use it, they'll be hunting you down.:no:

If people don't want coverage with Obama's name on it, so be it. I'm gonna seize the moment given the political environment we are in. If the product is approved their state, and the point of sale is transparent ethical and compliant, then whats the issue?

I need to know the comp structure so i can play their game. If means submitting all business as earned instead of annualized commission advancements, so be it!

contracting and the commission is the last thing to worry about......you need to worry if $30,000 a year is enough to treat cancer.....http://www.ushealthgroup.com/Brochures/Security Health Advisors/MultiState/PPT-Sales-PC-PM-ANC-TX-0317.pdf

View attachment 4507

Yea sure, so instead what???? Have your client in an ACA compliant over priced plan that pays for the chemotherapy that doesn't work. How about the cheap option health coverage wise with a life policy that has critical illness access to death benefit built in.

The reality is that obama care is making major medical over priced and its destroying american families wallets. And then what happens when their ACA compliant policy pays all the chemo but the client still dies. How do you replace their income and protect the surviving family?

Cheap health coverage, used a portion of the difference for critical/catastrophic illness/accident benefit rider, and protect the whole family. Creative, efficient (cost effective), ethical, 2 sales instead of one. You can thank me later!

If people don't want coverage with Obama's name on it, so be it. I'm gonna seize the moment given the political environment we are in. If the product is approved their state, and the point of sale is transparent ethical and compliant, then whats the issue?

I need to know the comp structure so i can play their game. If means submitting all business as earned instead of annualized commission advancements, so be it!
:swoon::laugh::twitchy:

Make sure you have a good lawyer,,,,,You can thank me later.....

Can't sell life and health in the same sale right? Simply expressing the option of being creative and open minded.

"In no way do I condone the opinions and ideas that I have expressed in this thread. The content I have provided in this post and others is strictly for the purposes of entertainment only" 7/15/2018

Back