US Health Group: What's the run down?

DTRJR1

Can anyone please help me get a breakdown of the benefits for their products. Agents will not send a quote to read the summary of benefits. Their major selling point is NO Deductable with the option to upgrade your plan should something happen. They use Cigna as their network.

Any and all questions you ask an agent seems to be diverted and cannot get a straight answer. Is there a coverage limit on benefits?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Can anyone please help me get a breakdown of the benefits for their products. Agents will not send a quote to read the summary of benefits. Their major selling point is NO Deductable with the option to upgrade your plan should something happen. They use Cigna as their network.

Any and all questions you ask an agent seems to be diverted and cannot get a straight answer. Is there a coverage limit on benefits?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You are right to be concerned.
You should read other threads on the same topic.

Not an aca policy ever
Not a major medical yet

lol I know its garbage however ive been having clients switch over to them and its beyond frustrating. I called in to geta quote and the "manager" of the office said that once you meet your $3,000 OPM your covered at 100% and there is no limit to coverage????.

Im calling BS I just wanted some insight from someone that might have a clearer picture.

Preciate the responses.

lol I know its garbage however ive been having clients switch over to them and its beyond frustrating. I called in to geta quote and the "manager" of the office said that once you meet your $3,000 OPM your covered at 100% and there is no limit to coverage????.

Im calling BS I just wanted some insight from someone that might have a clearer picture.

Preciate the responses.

Ok, I give up. I went to their website and reviewed their product line and am confused. I do not see any wording or product proclaiming to be a comprehensive medical plan. What is the problem that I am missing?

Smoke and mirrors - it May have some "defined benefits" but there many other Non ACA options for people priced out of Obamacare that really cover people - of course only Obamacare covers chronic existing conditions and all the other indemnity, fixed benefit, limited benefit and defined benefit plans have a 12 month exclusion on currently treated conditions -and many have no deductible or a deductible only connected to a inpatient type event - BUT - they are much better than US Health - and heir premiums are way better than USHealth - yes you will lose ACA clients to a less expensive plan so you need to look at licensing yourself with a GOOD indemnity product to save your business since they are obviously going to drink the USHealth koolaide - and they are captive so the agents will say whatever to make that deal. I know for a fact they heavily target non subsidized ACA prospects - BUT compared to some really good options they are really high -not as high as ACA-but high -I had one salesagent try to tell me it was Major Medical -uh -no

Preciate the responses.
I heard you the 1st time. :laugh:

Back