US health Insurance Group

EdHead

Expert
I have been contacted twice by the US Health Insurance group. What is the good, the bad and the ugly about this company. They claim that they want to open a district office in my town.

The guy on the phone was a lot like the "TOOL" that I once talked to from Combined. Just curious.

From what I understand about US Health is that it is a spinoff or a new name for freedom life. AM Best Rating is B. Low in financial assets. They had or have $6 Million in liabilities.

Rating: B (Fair)
Affiliation Code: g (Group)
Financial Size Category: IV ($5 Million to $10 Million)
Outlook: Stable
Action: Affirmed
Effective Date: April 01, 2008

US Health.
Product and prices.
The word that springs to mind is "Crap"

I would agree.

I bet many people are on freedoms saver plans too and wondering why they have to pay so much after their insurance kicked in. I have seen some agent activity pushing this company in FL. I glanced at a brochure and wasn't impressed at all.

They must be on a hiring spree. My email box is CLOGGED with their "we received your resume' on Careerbuilder....." emails. Captive to one carrier? I think not.

Thanks for the input. I had an idea they were a dead end street but just wanted to confirm it. I just cant get over how many dubious insurance companies there are out there feeding on people.

The Guy that is in charge there was a former big wig at Assurant. The plans are very similar. It's decent stuff but their commission structure isn't anything special. I wouldn't waste my time.

I know several guys that market their plans, they both started out a .20% contracts and are both now at 23% . They also have "stock plan" yes it snds similiar to mega's identical I do believe, so that away any chargebacks that you have are taken out of your stock account.

Proceed with caution. send me a pm, about whom is recruiting you I know several of their RSM, and DSM.

I know several guys that market their plans, they both started out a .20% contracts and are both now at 23% . They also have "stock plan" yes it snds similiar to mega's identical I do believe, so that away any chargebacks that you have are taken out of your stock account.

Proceed with caution. send me a pm, about whom is recruiting you I know several of their RSM, and DSM.

.20%. Wow that's low. The cleaning crew made much more money there. Just kidding, typo. :cool:

Stay away. They are pushing a product called the MedEssential HSA. It has some major "inside" limits that you won't pick up on...unless a pro points them out to you.

They lure you into joining for stock options...but you must sign up 250k...in year one....and it has to stay on the books.

better deals out there.

Back