US Now

Has anyone heard of or had dealings with US Now? I am calling on various businesses in the Oklahoma metro area today and I just spoke with a nursing home who has US Now and they are very unhappy with the coverage. It sounds to me like this is not even a true group but I not for sure. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone heard of or had dealings with US Now? I am calling on various businesses in the Oklahoma metro area today and I just spoke with a nursing home who has US Now and they are very unhappy with the coverage. It sounds to me like this is not even a true group but I not for sure. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome

USNow offers you the next generation in Managed Limited Benefit Plans. Plans focused on providing value through the innovative use of Network Discounts, Patient Advocacy, Education and increased Benefit Levels. The net results are comprehensive Employee Benefit Packages that combine affordability with access to quality healthcare!
Through the innovation of USNow, the American worker has a healthcare alternative and can obtain quality health coverage for themselves and their families.
Look for more information...Limited Benefit Medical Plans Just Got Better!!!
Call 800-694-9888 For More Information

USNow.com Managed Limited Benefit Plans - Home

They sell limited benefit plans. This is a hospital indemnity insurance plan and is not basic health insurance or major medical coverage. It is not designed as a substitute for basic health insurance or major medical coverage. The nursing home is not providing major medical but do they know that????

Last edited:
Nursing homes are tough

The problem is participation.
Hourly employee will only take the coverage if the employer pays almost 100%. If the employer does not pay 100% then the only people that will come onto the plan are very high users thus very high rates.

I had a 140 life group where I only had 65 coming onto the health plan. They ended up taking an association plan that specializes in nursing homes.

I just got a call from this company trying to get me to sell their products. I have never dealt with anything related to group coverage. He basically told me it was a limited benefits plan designed for workers that are not at the top of the workforce to give them a little coverage. He said they mainly target nursing homes and 1099 truck drivers, etc. They are not major medical plans by any means.

Back