USA Benefits Group Experience

I'm looking to get recent experiences working with USA Benefits Group, it seems that they offer a non captive opportunity with a national presence but It seems that they have many recruiters, so I'm wondering about their commission levels, training and leads, it seems that you have to get a package with I boomerang, any insights will be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to get recent experiences working with USA Benefits Group, it seems that they offer a non captive opportunity with a national presence but It seems that they have many recruiters, so I'm wondering about their commission levels, training and leads, it seems that you have to get a package with I boomerang, any insights will be greatly appreciated.

Contact this guy, he says he's happy with them.

Insurance Forum - View Profile: KevinO

If you value your professional future do not sign with them. They will not release you from your contract in the future and they will steal your commissions. They tried to take 20% of my commissions until I made a stink about it. So now they are only stealing 15%. I use none of their services. They will try to lure you in with commission advances. Do not fall for their ploy.

Back