USA Benefits Group

I looked at the website I have never heard of them. Is it a MLM company? That's kind of what it appeared to be.

Not MLM, but acts kind of like one.

More of a recruiting BGA operating in conjunction with AHCP. There are some folks on this forum who can tell you more about AHCP.

Is this a good company to work for, if you want to get started as a newbie?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Not MLM, but acts kind of like one.

More of a recruiting BGA operating in conjunction with AHCP. There are some folks on this forum who can tell you more about AHCP.

I am new and I am not familiar with the abbreviation of BGA, AHCP, or MLM? Can you please tell me what they stand for?

Last edited:
Parker goes under the name USA Brokers or something like that, so be aware of the difference.

Does anyone know anything about USA Benefits Group?

I have only been here about six months but I like working here a lot. My friends that work here have all had good things to say about Don Duryea and so do I. He is a good guy. I use the on-line platform and all the agents that use the on-line platform seem to do very well. I have never made more money selling insurance than I have here so far. The support they give you is amazing and so is there system overall. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to get into selling insurance. At least for me, it has worked out well.

Back