USAA?

They have in-house licensed agents. You shouldn't run into this often unless you are in a military town. Well run outfit!

You are correct sir....have known about USAA for years and have never been able to beat their term rates.....have had to tell people that I was shopping that was eligible that was their best deal.... don't hate the player ...hate the game......

Just curious, why would the guy be dumb? USAA is financially strong and my term with them is convertible... Just wondering.

Names, please.

I was able to beat it with Banner Life.

$750k 20 year term for the husband 35 year old he obtained it 2-3 years ago. I was able to beat the yearly premium with Banner.

The wife had $250k 20 year term around same age and had it for around the same time. I was able to double her benefit to $500k and still saved them $2.00 per year over USAA $250k she had.

Just curious, why would the guy be dumb? USAA is financially strong and my term with them is convertible... Just wondering.

Well this post is a month old, but didn't see it before. Guy had a medical history that needed to be shopped, but USAA quoted him preferred plus so he applied with them. Really grinds my gears when people send out P+ quotes to people who have no chance of getting them...

I'm going up against them right now.........does anybody have rates or anything on them. I'm looking for a 64 yr old male $600K 20 yr term....kinda getting worried from what I'm being told here......

My friend is wanting to get a quote with USAA for his auto insurance and his dad is retired military but has passed away. He was told by another friend to check USAA out. He called and USAA only offered him a checking account since his dad was no longer alive.

Is there a way in which he can get USAA or a quote from USAA with his dad no longer being alive?

His mom is still alive but she wasn't military. I thought I read on here before that it was somehow possible and I thought it was Wino who said how it was done but I'm not finding anything. :err:

Back