Used Netquote and Insuranceleads.com

mickeypro

So far Ive tried NQ and IL.com, I had varried success with both. I tried calling right away and sending an email quote and a mail quote to the ones that didnt pick up. I prefer the IL.com system as it allowed me to adjust lead types myself and didnt limit the amount of time I put leads on hold. The NQ system seemed to take more time calling customer service. I was quite frustrated with NQ as they would credit me leads that were bad, but then try and limit the amount I was able to submit. I typically only purchased home leads as the auto leads had too many bad driving records which of course were not disclosed on the quote. NQ told me they dont credit if the customer is lying.

Has anyone used any other service they liked? I realize the hit or miss that comes with these services. I would like to have auto leads of 250/500 liability limits.

It's a shame but all of these real time lead companies have become more and more restrictive over the years as to what they will give credit for on bad leads.

I was playing a game on facebook and wanted to earn some cash points and agreed to have someone send me a quote. I had over 12 agents call me.

They get some of their leads from facebook games....and the thing tells them not to tell you this also.

hahah. Netquote is garbage. 90% of them are nowadays. Let me know when you find one that sells direct leads (not affiliate)!!!

I can't wait til both these companies go belly up...They are complete garbage, and pray on the unsuspecting professionals...I also feel bad for the individuals that get bombarded by 12 agents calling them....It's a shame

Try Quote Wizard. I was a fan of Insurance Leads until my rep left/quit/was fired and I like QW because you can filter for driving record, age, zip code, prior BI all for around $7. I'm paying $6 per lead for prospects over 25, own home, and clean driving record.

I have received credit for leads that have had incidents on their record or I proved were not homeowners. All lead companies are evil I use QW because they are the least evil for now. A good way for instant activity on top of your referrals and cross selling.

I use Quote Wizard. They are based right here in WA. They however are using the same crappy affiliate(s) that prey on all the other vendors.
They definetly are the lesser of all evils currently though.
The selling point for them was "we have the best credit policy in the industry". They did not lie. I have a credit filter in place; they have credited me every lead that had substandard credit.

Previous posts show that members here are already aware that lead companies cross sell leads. Having worked inside the industry, I can tell you all shared internet leads are pretty much the same. The lead company I worked with did take an extra step to improve lead quality but it didn't make that much of a difference.

The real difference comes in quality of service. Be sure consider their credit policy. How friendly is their platform to manage leads? How easy or difficult is it to put leads on hold? How good is their customer service etc.

Ultimately leads should just be a way of priming the pump. Good referral and cross selling programs are essential.

Back