USER Reviews of Radius CRM?

I've used it and I have agents using it. The interface does everything you need it to.

Get leads directly imported from lead vendors and dripped on. You can also integrate it with other platforms. We integrate it with our EZlife platform so you click an "application" button within Radius and it imports all the information to our online application. Great for phone sales.

IMO, it's one of the better insurance CRM's on the market.

I have been using it a while also. It has grown a lot.

I was starting to look for something different as my needs are different than someone that buys leads. Reports are important to me. However, They just added more functions that addressed some of my concerns and are are asking user what else we want. I can see where this CRM can become the CRM to beat, on the life side anyway.

It works for me.

I like the new updates on radius. I wasn't real happy with it before and haven't logged in in awhile so I haven't noticed all of the changes until now. It looks better and functions better. It has reports similar to YIO too.

I like the new updates on radius. I wasn't real happy with it before and haven't logged in in awhile so I haven't noticed all of the changes until now. It looks better and functions better. It has reports similar to YIO too.

Senior Advisor Indiana,

Glad to see you are liking the new version of Radius (maybe we can call it 2.0)...While it has only been since Friday, we still haven't even put our our official announcement yet, there are a number of new features that just take it to the next level for both the individual agent or the multi-agent agency.

We'll post our official announcement in the offers section, but the top three integrations are with Talkdesk (Call Center Software for SMBs | Talkdesk), Impact Dialing (Auto Dialer | Impact Dialing) and ScreenLeap (Free Screen Sharing and Online Meeting Software | Screenleap).

Any other feedback is welcomed, good, bad or ugly.

Senior Advisor Indiana,

Glad to see you are liking the new version of Radius (maybe we can call it 2.0)...While it has only been since Friday, we still haven't even put our our official announcement yet, there are a number of new features that just take it to the next level for both the individual agent or the multi-agent agency.

We'll post our official announcement in the offers section, but the top three integrations are with Talkdesk (Call Center Software for SMBs | Talkdesk), Impact Dialing (Auto Dialer | Impact Dialing) and ScreenLeap (Free Screen Sharing and Online Meeting Software | Screenleap).

Any other feedback is welcomed, good, bad or ugly.

You could drop the price by about 50%. :)

Back