Using Internet Leads to Sell Life Insurance Face-to-face?

I am thinking about buying term life insurance leads within a 35 mile radius of my location. Does anybody on here done this before? I plan on filtering the leads for a higher age ( 40 and up) for higher premiums.

I feel starting out, my closing ratio would be higher meeting face-to-face. On the phone I will use the whole local agent thing, to try and set myself apart.

I am thinking about buying term life insurance leads within a 35 mile radius of my location. Does anybody on here done this before? I plan on filtering the leads for a higher age ( 40 and up) for higher premiums.

I feel starting out, my closing ratio would be higher meeting face-to-face. On the phone I will use the whole local agent thing, to try and set myself apart.

I have had terrible luck with bought leads. The contact ratio SUCKS! And you do get someone on the phone they tell you that you are the 8-10 agent to call and that they have already taken care of things. This can happen even with you contacting them within 1 minute of receiving the lead.

I've tried it. They are the worst leads for an agent who is not all about phone sales. I've snagged a few that prefered a local agent but overall it has been a huge waste of time for me.

Back