Using Medicare Images on a Website

beachbum2012

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know using images on a website can be tricky for intellectual property reasons, and the fines can be steep for using them without proper permission. But, what types of images can we use (or not use) that are Medicare-related? I'd like to use a chart showing IRMAA amounts, the overall Medicare block diagram and Medigap plans chart from pages 7 and 11 of the Choosing a Medigap Policy guide, respectively, and a chart showing standard Part D plan benefits detailing the 4 phases of a drug plan.

Are there certain images I'm allowed to use, or am I better off making them myself?

If you think the Medicare charts and graphs are easy to understand, go for it. I used to put the Medigap chart on my site but people found it confusing.

medicare_supplements_2015-e1420568956596.png

Now I don't.

Most folks are visual learners but anything that looks like calculus will turn them off.

I have yet to start making videos but am going to incorporate more going forward. A 2 minute video should go a long way in helping them remember you.

Not only r the Medicare Supp charts confusing, they lead to numerous questions which will confuse the prospect and cause him to buy from another agent.

I only show 2 plans: F & N. In Calif, plan G costs @ $12 a month less but has the $166 Part B annual deductible. Do the math.

Back