Using the SS Billing Form with Pensions?

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wrote a guy today with Family Benefit/Trinity and he gets his pension I believe from the armed forces every month on the 1st, and on fridays if the 1st falls on a weekend. Can I use the SS payment form for this as well even though it may not technically be SS payments?

Wrote a guy today with Family Benefit/Trinity and he gets his pension I believe from the armed forces every month on the 1st, and on fridays if the 1st falls on a weekend. Can I use the SS payment form for this as well even though it may not technically be SS payments?

I like to use Transamerica for my discretionary military allotments. They withdraw the payments directly from their military pay

I just had that happen last month with Family Benefits. It did draft on the 29th on that Friday. The 1st fell on a Sunday. Family Benefits makes sure to get the money on time. That's y they are first out the bag.

Spur is that a special military allotment form with Trans? Why do all Fe co's not do correct SS billing like Trinity/Trans? It can't be that complicated.

Back