USPS

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Currently I don't mail anything. Only email, no USPS.

I am considering sending out a proposal by snail mail as a follow up to email. I know some of you use the mail in addition to email proposals. How does it work for you?

Mail seems to work pretty good for me, actually. I mail out a thank you card along with a refrigerator magnet with my business card on it after I meet with someone or when their application is submitted (just depends on when I can get to it).

Some people seem to like to have something 'tangible' in their hands they can read. I have difficulty with email due to spam filters and spam in general...the only thing about it is that it gives me the opportunity to call them to make sure they got the email.

I see nothing wrong with mailing anything. It's obviously not as quick as email, but it adds a personal touch, IMO. Email is just so....email.

I haven't sent a proposal out via USPS, but I'm interested to see your results...

I have heard that mailers have a higher success rate than e-mail, probably due to Spam filters, etc. Also, people have a tendency to assume things they receive via e-mail are "scams".

Dave

Back