Value Mailing for Direct Response Leads

eparham08

Has anyone ever used these folks? Placed order April 13th,2011 for 1161 pieces, to date May 6th,2011 no response---total cost $469.00---that's slow turnaround

Thanks

Have you called them? When I used them I waited a couple of weeks to get a email with my leads but never did. When I called I had 31 leads waiting for me. They said they emailed them, maybe they went to junk mail.

Yes--That was the first thing they asked me----guess I will wait another week--toss them out

If you search their is another thread about them. Direct mail is what it is, sometimes it has nothing to do with the mail house and everything to do with the piece or when you're mailing. For example, it's not uncommon for someone to do a mailing right behind someone else's final expense mailing and not even know it. In a situation like that the problem could just be the timing. The piece itself can also cause issues, or maybe it's being mailed to the wrong area.

May 12th----4 responses out of 1169---Not good! At least I was getting about 1.4% return from Main Street

Back