Value Penguin - 2016

TxOnline

Guru
100+ Post Club
I visited ValuePenguin to check them out for 2016, since I'm desperately looking for simple, fast tools to help me pick the best plans right now.

They're updated for 2016 in Texas.
2016 rates match HS.
Speed matches HS, too.
And, tax credits match.

They seem to include ALL of the 2016 carriers.
(Have only checked a few counties.)

What I'm thrilled about is that I can see ALL plans on ONE screen....like I could last year on my favorite quote engine.
In a split-second, I can see LOWEST MOOP plans!
ValuePenguin won't "sort"....but what can we ask from a "free" tool?
I can scroll down MUCH faster than I can click on 10 different pages.

And, ValuePenguin shows PER-person deductibles, too!
....By the way, PER-person deductibles are NOW back....on HS!!!
....Hallelujah!!!

ValuePenguin shows us EVERYTHING on ONE screen.
If you forgot the county, (YAgents), it's right there at the top of your screen.
I sometimes have SO many screens open at one time that I don't know whose-is-whose quotes....using my favorite quote engine.

I'm not sure how much I'll use the ValuePenguin (now that I've discovered that Per-PERSON deductibles are back on HS).
But, I was so happy to see it up-and-running again this year....for the speed & simplicity of the tools it offers.

Last edited:
TxOnline, thanks for letting us know that J.W. has finally turned on the 2016 platform. Value Penguin was very helpful for running "on the fly" quotes before Health Sherpa arrived for 2015.

Value Penguin is also great if you need to see a quick comparison between 2015 and 2016 plans/rates.

Quick Quote Site: Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Health Insurance Exchanges

About V.P.: http://www.valuepenguin.com/about

(Caution: Don't send your prospects to Value Penguin. Last O.E. the site was encouraging shoppers to give them a call. I don't see that wording now, but...)
ac

Back