Vector Balanced

ellie2011

Does anybody know of any companies that will appoint you with vector balances? Or no background checks.

Thanks

why not just answer his question.... sorry i couldn't help it !!! I would ask Newby or Ben,

I can speak for Fex. We do not accept agents with legitimate Vectors. We will make exceptions for LH agents who just got Vectored for their advances.

We are hard core on agents paying their debt balances. It just gets worse if they don't address it quickly.

what if you're reported after you leave the company and start with another and they find out and then report you without notice or how much the amount is or even why they are doing it? I got the letter yesterday, I left the company September the 5th, and not one dollar amount was listed or given, nothing from the company at all, the company I am with now was the honest one to let me know, so do they have the right to try and ruin your life without letting you know the real reason they are reporting you to vector one? by the way, the company is American Income Life, no bad feelings just walked away was not the company I thought I wanted to be a part of, no drama, no nothing especially training by the owner's brother sucked oka that's all the drama I GOT, really feel that they should have at least mailed a letter with a number of dollars before they report you? even credit companies at least call first to work out a deal, but not this company? my question is if I freeze the credit reporting can they still report me in bad intent to harm my livelihood of working? thanks from the dumb new agent that trusted these scum bags.

what if you're reported after you leave the company and start with another and they find out and then report you without notice or how much the amount is or even why they are doing it? I got the letter yesterday, I left the company September the 5th, and not one dollar amount was listed or given, nothing from the company at all, the company I am with now was the honest one to let me know, so do they have the right to try and ruin your life without letting you know the real reason they are reporting you to vector one? by the way, the company is American Income Life, no bad feelings just walked away was not the company I thought I wanted to be a part of, no drama, no nothing especially training by the owner's brother sucked oka that's all the drama I GOT, really feel that they should have at least mailed a letter with a number of dollars before they report you? even credit companies at least call first to work out a deal, but not this company? my question is if I freeze the credit reporting can they still report me in bad intent to harm my livelihood of working? thanks from the dumb new agent that trusted these scum bags.

If it is not a legit balance, then you can dispute it with Vector One. Just write a letter and fax it in to them.

If it is a legit balance, then it is your responsibility to pay it. Call and setup a payment arrangement (get it in writing) and then make the payments. I have agents working with me that are making payments on their balance. I can work with people like that. If it is a legit balance and you REFUSE to pay it, those are the agents that IMOs do not want to work with.

Back