Vector List

kascey

Has anyone ever been on the Vector list? I recently took over my own office and i have an agent that would like to come back to my company. We are not sure if there was a vector hit due to lasped policies. Is there a way to find this information out other then writing a letter to vector home?

Has anyone ever been on the Vector list? I recently took over my own office and i have an agent that would like to come back to my company. We are not sure if there was a vector hit due to lasped policies. Is there a way to find this information out other then writing a letter to vector home?

an agent can find out if they are on Vector by faxing a letter to them asking for that info. It takes them 2 or 3 days to respond but they will send a response fax back to the agent.

I don't how it works for an IMO.

an agent can find out if they are on Vector by faxing a letter to them asking for that info. It takes them 2 or 3 days to respond but they will send a response fax back to the agent.

I don't how it works for an IMO.

Matches my one experience with them. All communication was by fax. A carrier had reported me for a debt, I appealed it and they did not reply by the deadline so it got permanently removed.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Matches my one experience with them. All communication was by fax. A carrier had reported me for a debt, I appealed it and they did not reply by the deadline so it got permanently removed.

Permanently? Nothing is permanent, especially when a dues paying customer requests that you be placed back on.

How many checks have you written to vector?

Thought so.

Permanently? Nothing is permanent, especially when a dues paying customer requests that you be placed back on.

How many checks have you written to vector?

Thought so.

The language in the dismissal letter I received from Vector One used the phrase "permanently removed." It was also used in the letter the carrier received, which they copied me on. Meaning this carrier cannot resubmit this debt to Vector again. Their members pay dues, but they do have rules they follow. Three years later nothing has been put back on. Thank you very little.

Last edited:
Back