Vector

Twynn

I was reported to Vector by my old agency when I should not have been. I have since been trying to make an arrangement to pay back my balance but the lady I am required to speak with to make the arrangement is never available. I feel like I am purposely being avoided. I have been trying to make an arrangement going on almost 3 months now. Should I contact an attorney? If so what type of attorney do I need? I am still currently selling life insurance but am concerned that if I try to add more contracts I will be denied due to vector and having no arrangement in place. Please advise.

I was reported to Vector by my old agency when I should not have been. I have since been trying to make an arrangement to pay back my balance but the lady I am required to speak with to make the arrangement is never available. I feel like I am purposely being avoided. I have been trying to make an arrangement going on almost 3 months now. Should I contact an attorney? If so what type of attorney do I need? I am still currently selling life insurance but am concerned that if I try to add more contracts I will be denied due to vector and having no arrangement in place. Please advise.

Have you tried e-mailing her? :err:

Make sure you record all attempts to contact... e-mails are a very good way to do this, I would also send a fax requesting information and contact from the company in question... be sure to have a confirmation page printed at the time of fax.

You need to show due diligence on your part to settle the matter...

Build your case, keep a file that you can share with any new prospective companies as well with vector... that would be a start.

If they are that unresponsive, then write a letter to Vector to dispute the charges. Also show them proof that you have been trying to get proof of your debt from the company but they will not respond to you.

If the company does not respond to Vector in 30 days you will be removed.

Start with a debt validation letter sent via registered mail. That'll get their attention.

Debt Validation Letter -OVLG

Here's the advantage of a debt validation letter:
If your office fails to reply to this debt validation letter within 30 days from the date of your receipt, all instances related to this account must be immediately deleted and completely removed from my credit file. Moreover, all future attempts to collect on the said debt must be ceased.

Your non-compliance with my request will also be construed as an absolute waiver of all claims to enforce the debt against me and your implied agreement to compensate me for court costs and attorney fees if I am forced to bring this matter before a judge.

Two separate issues here. If you owe them money, why do you feel you should not have been reported to Vector?

At some point, you probably will need an attorney. Just a letter on law firm letterhead will get your phone call returned.

Lastly, some companies might contract you with a Vector listing but most won't. It depends on how recent, the amount and the reason for the delinquency. A minimum of a strong cover letter acknowledging and explaining the situation should accompany any appointment request.

Best of luck

Back