Velocify Update

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that might be considering Volocify as a CRM

I had posted about this before but wanted to be more specific as my negotiation with them failed.

So how it happened, I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another crm and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year.

The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system

I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right,

This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked.

There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out by ellie may

I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting

She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away.

I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract

I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what

I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another

For me whatever but I had told others I would post about it after I tried all to negotiate and after 2 months I got nowhere and it should be known to any agent looking into them

I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that might be considering Volocify as a CRM

I had posted about this before but wanted to be more specific as my negotiation with them failed.

So how it happened, I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another crm and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year.

The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system

I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right,

This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked.

There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out by ellie may

I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting

She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away.

I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract

I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what

I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another

For me whatever but I had told others I would post about it after I tried all to negotiate and after 2 months I got nowhere and it should be known to any agent looking into them
How are you paying this...credit card..bank draft?

You need to head on over to the BBB and make a complaint on line and complete a customer review. They have a A+ with no customer reviews... you could the first... your complaint looks like it would be #7. :yes:

I Just did it after seeing your post I did review and complaint but its not showing I also did a review on a few of the review sites they come up during the search

None of my reviews are showing though

Back