Velocify Update

You might try RipOff report to post a review. I personally believe that has more impact than BBB ever would.

You need to head on over to the BBB and make a complaint on line and complete a customer review. They have a A+ with no customer reviews... you could the first... your complaint looks like it would be #7. :yes:

They rejected the review as you cant have a complaint and a review on the same subject and same company, They are giving the company until may 31 to respond before they list complaint

They rejected the review as you cant have a complaint and a review on the same subject and same company, They are giving the company until may 31 to respond before they list complaint
I just saw an ad for Velocify. They advertize on the Forum. You'd think they would've been more concerned about you bringing bad press about how they treated you to the Forum since they advertize here. Seems counter productive.

I just saw an ad for Velocify. They advertize on the Forum. You'd think they would've been more concerned about you bringing bad press about how they treated you to the Forum since they advertize here. Seems counter productive.

You know I don't get it either I know they do a bit with mortgage agents too, I may look for a mortgage forum as well

For me its costing a little over $200 a month for an extra 7 months from March through sept, While that is a lot for me to waste but for them they have to end up losing a lot more in the long run

For me its costing a little over $200 a month for an extra 7 months from March through sept, While that is a lot for me to waste but for them they have to end up losing a lot more in the long run
I think that's caled "biting off their nose to spite their face".

Good thread... I'm shopping for solutions now. Doesn't pay to mistreat customers because the internet is forever.

They hold you to a year to year contract They will tell you only if you ask its in the contract in small print But they won't tell you unless you ask specifically or try to cancel

Back