Verizon Wireless -my experiences

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I hate Verizon Wireless. They keep charging me on megabyte usages that are all made up. I dont use anything that requires megabyte usage. It avg about $6 a month they take me for. They are hopin that no one will wait on hold for 45 mins to complain about 2 to 6 bucks a month. I thought I was the only person getting screw until I watch ABC WORLD NEWS. THere are having to pay $90 Million back now where they screw other people like me. Check your bill for the Megabyte Usage hidden charge. If you don't watch your bill, they will screw you. Warn Others about this scam.

Everyone on my facebook is also having to over pay and being tricked out of their money.

I call them tonight and they still try and screw me.

Check your bill and call them and complain. It is your money,,so keep it.

I"m going to find another company.

Re: Verizon Wireless is Scamming Us and They Suck!

I hate Verizon Wireless. They keep charging me on megabyte usages that are all made up. I dont use anything that requires megabyte usage. It avg about $6 a month they take me for. They are hopin that no one will wait on hold for 45 mins to complain about 2 to 6 bucks a month. I thought I was the only person getting screw until I watch ABC WORLD NEWS. THere are having to pay $90 Million back now where they screw other people like me. Check your bill for the Megabyte Usage hidden charge. If you don't watch your bill, they will screw you. Warn Others about this scam.

Everyone on my facebook is also having to over pay and being tricked out of their money.

I call them tonight and they still try and screw me.

Check your bill and call them and complain. It is your money,,so keep it.

I"m going to find another company.

If they have it in you're area try MetroPCS or BoostMobile.

Flat rate unlimited plans.

Doesn't have the networks of the big boys or all the Smart Phone bells & whistles, but if you just want a cell @ a fixed rate each month, you can't lose.

I have a droid and the unlimited plan, never get overcharged. That being said, I can get directions by voice from where I am to wherever I want to go, including foot directions to the nearest metro stop (which is great since I live 10 miles from DC), skype, read and edit spreedsheets, and 100's of other things I never thought I'd do on a phone. I've been with them for years and while they are a bit expensive, I've always thought their coverage was great.

I have a droid and the unlimited plan, never get overcharged. That being said, I can get directions by voice from where I am to wherever I want to go, including foot directions to the nearest metro stop (which is great since I live 10 miles from DC), skype, read and edit spreedsheets, and 100's of other things I never thought I'd do on a phone. I've been with them for years and while they are a bit expensive, I've always thought their coverage was great.

You have a Droid with Metro?

If so, what did you do---flash it?

You have a Droid with Metro?

If so, what did you do---flash it?

Nope, I have a droid and I live near the metro. I'm with verizon. Admittedly my wife and I are both on the plan and it's $160/month, but it's a fun toy!

Iphone with unlimited calling, data and texts. I used to have Verizon but service in my area is poor.

I will now make sure to check my Verizon bill.

Thanks for the info!

AT&T? Really? In my area, Verizon is king of the network. I have several friends with the iPhone and b*itch all the time about dropped calls and poor network coverage.

With cell phones, it's all about network coverage. AT&T may be good in your area, but not in mine.

Thats funny, here in TN AT&T is king and Verizon sucks.

AT&T? Really? In my area, Verizon is king of the network. I have several friends with the iPhone and b*itch all the time about dropped calls and poor network coverage.

With cell phones, it's all about network coverage. AT&T may be good in your area, but not in mine.

Back