Very Common Bankers (colonial Penn) Lie

Discussion in 'Senior Insurance Forum' started by Chazm, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Yagents

Yagents Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    And....."many hospitals don't take UHC". Without distinguishing between MA and MS plans.

2. Midlevel

Midlevel Well-Known Member

State:

All the agents around my area are just being dishonest and telling everyone their F plan is ending in 2020. Haven't had anyone tell them 2018 yet.

3. somarco

somarco Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    ALL the agents?

You should report them to the DOI. You will be the last one standing, then you won't have to worry about what they said.

4. steveadlman

steveadlman Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    With a Bankers agent recently I had a woman who enrolled with them tell me the agent said that their Medicare Supplement covered her prescription medications. I told when she goes to the pharmacy and presents her Med Supp card she will face reality and will realize the agent lied to her.

5. yogooglethis

yogooglethis Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida

Bankers's agents are also known for touting their claims concierge service that sets them apart from the competition..This is where they tell the prospect that the agent will personally handle the claim for them so they don't have to do any paperwork..Also they are known for selling without having or leaving sales materials behind.what up with that? do they have to pay for their sales material?

6. Yagents

Yagents Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    Number 1 reason bankers agents don't make it?

F2F six months in advance, writes higher premium biz, gets 12 mo advance, and then eventual charge back when next agent comes in behind to rewrite during next 6 months of calls and mail.