Very Common Bankers (colonial Penn) Lie

All the agents around my area are just being dishonest and telling everyone their F plan is ending in 2020. Haven't had anyone tell them 2018 yet.

All the agents around my area are just being dishonest and telling everyone their F plan is ending in 2020.

ALL the agents?

You should report them to the DOI. You will be the last one standing, then you won't have to worry about what they said.

With a Bankers agent recently I had a woman who enrolled with them tell me the agent said that their Medicare Supplement covered her prescription medications. I told when she goes to the pharmacy and presents her Med Supp card she will face reality and will realize the agent lied to her.

I'm sure I'm not in the minority here of hearing this. But today I got a call from a client who currently has Medicaid and starts Medicare this Jan. and of course Bankers life and casualty has recently been out to her house.
She asked me how much my plan was compared to CP's $154 plan. I asked her if it was Plan N and she confirmed. She then said that they told her that they should choose their Plan N because they do not have increases like AARP. Btw AARP is $134 and has had the lowest increases.

It drives me crazy that an agent can just lie that easily with a straight face. It's literally EVERY Bankers agent that lies. They are scum of the insurance industry and I hope some read this thread.

Your plan is easily 20% higher than most plans here in FL. They haven't had an increase in a few years because they are so damn high and that still doesn't mean you should lie and state that you do NOT have increases. You do. Stop lying.

Long story short. This lady has no money, has medicaid and isn't going with that agent. But I just despise Bankers life and casualty agents and the plethora of their lies.

Bankers's agents are also known for touting their claims concierge service that sets them apart from the competition..This is where they tell the prospect that the agent will personally handle the claim for them so they don't have to do any paperwork..Also they are known for selling without having or leaving sales materials behind.what up with that? do they have to pay for their sales material?

Number 1 reason bankers agents don't make it?

F2F six months in advance, writes higher premium biz, gets 12 mo advance, and then eventual charge back when next agent comes in behind to rewrite during next 6 months of calls and mail.

Back