Very Curious

YaMa

If I work as a captive agent and go thru binding authority...Then leave the company...and the company discontinues it..will I have to reapply in the same year if hired by a new agency for the same company (ie) I work for State Farm Jones Agency...get fired..and 4months later get hired by State Farm Smith Agency...will I have to redo my training and all....?

If I work as a captive agent and go thru binding authority...Then leave the company...and the company discontinues it..will I have to reapply in the same year if hired by a new agency for the same company (ie) I work for State Farm Jones Agency...get fired..and 4months later get hired by State Farm Smith Agency...will I have to redo my training and all....?

I think this is a question best asked to either Smith or Jones, but the bigger question is why would Smith hire you if Jones fired you 4 months earlier?

Office wasn't a fit for me....I agreed too quickly to the position..was just happy to have A position and didn't think it over. Being newly licensed....was let go..Choice was mutual...refocused..took My time..trying it again....it happens...I moved on...My resume is good enough to do that...

----------

Basically I just want the answer to that question....

----------

Office wasn't a fit for me....I agreed too quickly to the position..was just happy to have A position and didn't think it over. Being newly licensed....was let go..Choice was mutual...refocused..took My time..trying it again....it happens...I moved on...My resume is good enough to do that...

----------

----------

I don't call getting fired a mutual agreement. Whether or not you have to be retrained would be up to Mr. Smith.

----------

I don't call getting fired a mutual agreement. Whether or not you have to be retrained would be up to Mr. Smith.

----------

But you're not answering....why were you let go?

Your "answers" are personal excuses and not the reason the Company fired you.

Also, this "refocused, took my time....trying it again..." schtick is stale. What do you bring to the table to the hiring entity?

:skeptical:

If you are talking about reapplying for your insurance license, then no you shouldn't have to do so. If you're talking about having to go through the SF training to have binding authority, then that is up to the company, you will have to ask them. Are you even eligible for rehire?

I don't know how it works with State Farm, but with Allstate (when I was there) an agent could leave one agency and then go to the next. They'd "disable" it when they left, but when they want to the new shop they would "reactivate" it.

Back