Very Large Annuity

JoeAnnuity

Expert
Hi Everyone,

I have an agent that has a Ultra HNW individual who is looking to place upwards of $30 million into some fixed annuities. I called around to some companies, like NY Life, and they said that they could possibly take up to $10M with prior approval. The interest rate to the client would be the same as everyone else, no special or enhanced rate. Commission is also reduced for anything over a certain $$ amount, like $2M.

Does anyone know of any companies that may have a private label product that may have higher rates then what is publicly available? Does anyone know if there are other companies that will cut the agent comp in order to enhance that client rate? (I always that that was considered a form of rebating but the agent said it is allowed by some states).

Thanks for any help or guidance you could provide.

Hi Everyone,

I have an agent that has a Ultra HNW individual who is looking to place upwards of $30 million into some fixed annuities. I called around to some companies, like NY Life, and they said that they could possibly take up to $10M with prior approval. The interest rate to the client would be the same as everyone else, no special or enhanced rate. Commission is also reduced for anything over a certain $$ amount, like $2M.

Does anyone know of any companies that may have a private label product that may have higher rates then what is publicly available? Does anyone know if there are other companies that will cut the agent comp in order to enhance that client rate? (I always that that was considered a form of rebating but the agent said it is allowed by some states).

Try Lincoln. I have seen them take cases this size in the past.

Comp reduction is likely with most carriers on big deals like this.

Hi Everyone,

Allianz is worth calling they have taken multi million dollar cases I the past. Not written by me But I know of some that they have taken.

Back