Veteran Agent Returning After a Hiatus

Silvio Dante

Expert
Not very long after I originally joined the forum I became very part-time in the business and eventually "no-time". I've worked many years with employee benefits, primarily with Colonial Life.

Although Colonial is not technically a captive company, they do encourage strong loyalty and try to harness the majority of your energies. I originally started working for them in 1985, had a break from the business from 1989-94, and have been back with them since.

I've had lots of experience working in the employee benefits arena over the years. It's been good and I've enjoyed it, mostly.

Some of us know about the politics of work site business and especially municipal business. I've seen it all. It's time to move on and get back to work at some point.

I've enjoyed the ability to lurk here over these many, many months to try to stay somewhat plugged in to the industry and the current thoughts, methods, and opinions of those of you who've never left. Thank you all for your expertise and ability to also entertain.

Last edited:
4 posts in the last 3 1/2 years. I'm afraid much has changed. It is not an Insurance Forum any more. It is now the world's largest collection of funny stories, jokes and limericks.

Hey...Did you hear the story about the peacock? It's a beautiful tail.

4 posts in the last 3 1/2 years. I'm afraid much has changed. It is not an Insurance Forum any more. It is now the world's largest collection of funny stories, jokes and limericks.

Hey...Did you hear the story about the peacock? It's a beautiful tail.

The industry has sure had it's changes as well as the country. Hey, a little over a post a year isn't that bad. I've been busy. Whadya expect? I think this place still very much resembles a forum, although the "type' of forum may be in question. It certainly is one for some people to show how clever and witty they are. :cool:

But, the industry knowledge herein is also useful as well. Lot's of good people here.

The Industry has changed. Currently a new platform has hit the market that will and is changing the market still. Being a veteran of the business you can benefit greatly from this new platform as you know how the business opperates. Take a moment and watch our webinar at "v....com" which should take about 30 mins or so of your time. After shoot me a message at kev.....t.com and I will get back to you promptly and possibly connect on the phone.

BraHaaHaaHa:D BraHaaHaaHa:D

Last edited:
Back