Veteran USHEALTH agent, here to address concerns

theguy

Expert
**legal disclaimer: this post is not meant to elicit or advertise the sale of any insurance plan. This is strictly a discussion between licensed agents, and any consumers that may be considering purchasing coverage should consult with an agent licensed in their respective state**

I'm a captive agent with USHEALTH ADVISORS. I've been a licensed agent for 6 years. I've issued over 3 million dollars in business in that time with various companies. 1.2 million with USHEALTH.

I would love to address anyone who believes that the plans that my company offers are inadequate. In fact I relish the rare occasion that I am able do a 3-way conversation with a prospect and their current "broker".

I'm not only an individual who sells the plan, but my family has USHEALTH as our primary insurance plan. I believe wholeheartedly that our coverage is great, and I'd love to address those who have sincere objections as to why individuals should choose a different option such as STM or Marketplace.

I would be happy to supply PDF state approved brochures for our plans as well upon request.

With that said, leggo...

I'm assuming you are referring to the general revocation of BBB accreditation which is very easy to explain.

It's all explained right there in the link you've posted. USHEALTH agents posed as consumers and posted false, positive reviews. This is in clear violation of BBB terms, and results in revocation. As an "insider", as it were, those agents lost their contracts and stock options.

This obviously has no bearing on the insurance company 's ability to pay claims

To address the second issue.

NONE OF OUR PLANS COVER WELLNESS/PREVENTIVE SERVICES!!!!

I personally have read through every complaint on the BBB regarding our plan. 90% of them are pertaining to wellness services. this is simply the work of an inexperienced agent or a dishonest one.

And...I love to be cliche. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

All Health insurance companies have mostly negative reviews (anthem, united, etc...). It's the nature of the business. For the most part, it's people who haven't met their deductible and are upset when they have to pay for anything.

Dude, stop arguing with yourself, and back away from the kool aid.
I'd love to speak with you!!!!!
For real, no joke. Let's talk on the phone. Realness!!!!

I seriously enjoy when I come across another agent that thinks they know what I do.

When it comes to my company, I don't drink the KOOLAID, I shoot it up right into my jugular!

On a daily basis!!!

I would love to address anyone who believes that the plans that my company offers are inadequate. In fact I relish the rare occasion that I am able do a 3-way conversation with a prospect and their current "broker".
I would be happy to supply PDF state approved brochures for our plans as well upon request.With that said, leggo...

well lets start with all the caps on USHEALTH'S crappy plans......lets start with chemo.....$9000 a year cap on outpatient radiation.....you will die.......

http://www.ushealthgroup.com/Brochu...rs/MultiState/PPT-Sales-PC-PM-ANC-TX-0317.pdf

upload_2018-9-22_9-25-8.png

Back