Veteran USHEALTH agent, here to address concerns

@theguy last post at 1:12pm; last login at 2:55PM.

I guess your posts scared him off.

What a shame. I was expecting more than bravado from theguy.

All hat. No cattle.

yea....I never lost a client to USHEALTH.....now helping people get rid of USHEALTH is another story.......

Saved my insulin diabetic client from making grave mistake. Wanted out of ACA plan for $1000 a month, so bought USH for $700mo. She called me to cancel ACA plan. I said no no. How can u think $700 month insulin will be covered by 700mo policy? She said agent said it was a special diabetic policy and got rated up.
Within her free look she called, verified she was lied to, got refund, and agent refunded her the $100 app fee out of his own pocket after she said the word attorney general

**legal disclaimer: this post is not meant to elicit or advertise the sale of any insurance plan. This is strictly a discussion between licensed agents, and any consumers that may be considering purchasing coverage should consult with an agent licensed in their respective state**

I'm a captive agent with USHEALTH ADVISORS. I've been a licensed agent for 6 years. I've issued over 3 million dollars in business in that time with various companies. 1.2 million with USHEALTH.

I would love to address anyone who believes that the plans that my company offers are inadequate. In fact I relish the rare occasion that I am able do a 3-way conversation with a prospect and their current "broker".

I'm not only an individual who sells the plan, but my family has USHEALTH as our primary insurance plan. I believe wholeheartedly that our coverage is great, and I'd love to address those who have sincere objections as to why individuals should choose a different option such as STM or Marketplace.

I would be happy to supply PDF state approved brochures for our plans as well upon request.

With that said, leggo...

Georgia & SC please . . .

The gall of a USH agent trying to move an insulin client off an ACA plan. I'm sure our veteran agent would not have done that.

I was talked into getting back in the business by a guy in that company but when I found out what that company was offering I backed out of doing any business for them. I had been with a company that was killed by obamacare that I really liked and felt good about selling their products. It was a company called the national business association and they had a 7 year track record on no rate increases on their main policy and they broke everything up into inpatient or out. American National was the underwriter of the coverage and the association had it set up so that they could not single anyone out for a rate increase so they had to raise rates on everyone in order to raise rates on anyone. This solved a lot of problems that we saw in the industry with other companies like BCBS who we saw giving rate increases to a lot of people. T

hat said I would never ever take a diabetic off of a policy that was covering them adequately.

I am finding some policies I feel comfortable promoting now but I also never consider my main policy for covering cancer. I think chemo is as worthless as any treatment could ever be. In one recent survey 88.3% of the doctors said pretty much that they would never use it if they had developed cancer. What does that tell you? I got out of insurance to deal with selling to doctors and that industry is a very different industry and I know how doctors think as a result of doing business with them and to me I find a lot of the docs are not all that bright when it comes to a lot of things.

I know doctors that have developed cures for cancer and no insurance company would provide me with any funding to use that stuff. I found one health sharing ministry that might but I do not feel that I could trust them to pay for anything let alone a cancer cure. I can leave the country and pay cash to access cancer cures I do trust and that means I need to have a policy that pays me cash if I am diagnosed with a cancer. That is what I recommend to clients now because I cannot ever allow someone to think that chemo is a safe way to go.

I had been with a company that was killed by obamacare that I really liked and felt good about selling their products. It was a company called the national business association and they had a 7 year track record on no rate increases on their main policy and they broke everything up into inpatient or out. .

Sold NBA also...but not after ACA...the prob with the NBA IS that it would stop selling a plan after awhile and rate the hell out of them....the healthy would move and the sick got stuck......

Last time I looked at NBA / Am Nat they were selling a hospital / surgical scheduled indemnity plan. Pure junk sold with a lot of hype.

Last time I looked at NBA / Am Nat they were selling a hospital / surgical scheduled indemnity plan. Pure junk sold with a lot of hype.

You know its a ripoff plan when you have to pay a filing fee to apply.....and selling a useless association on top of that.....I had a client of mine sue Unicare and the UBA because I told my client that there is nothing in writing if you cancel the UBA they can not cancel your health insurance......she won.......

Back