Veteran USHEALTH agent, here to address concerns

Yes I know how they work
Yea but but you have full coverage from year to year and from company to company....so if you are dealing with cancer you are covered and you get your treatment.....are you even appointed to sell ACA plans.....do you know how they work......

Yes I know how they work. This is proof that you have not read what I posted. Literally it is all explained there. everything you are saying word for word; it is amazing that you are posting this without even reading my argument from earlier.

For the record: I have DM'd Yagent and STIBroker.

they have both publicly called me out, and I have addressed every one of their concerns.

I have also requested a phone conversation with both of them. Yagent said that he didn't want to, and STIBroker hasn't responded.

I would rather speak to a real religious cult leader.

You speak in circles. You state your STM is superior to indemnity (upgrade), then why not sell an stm from get go, cheaper than usha indemnity.

Commission. Got it. Screw client. Cash check. I hope you dont cry at night

Why is @theguy still here? Does he think he can convince REAL agents his product is superior, or at least comparable to Obamacare but at a lower price? Is he related to Moses (not the Biblical Moses, the other one)?

cancer drugs account for roughly 1/10 of the total prescription drug market and that while the share of overall prescription spending in total health spending has increased slightly in recent years, new cancer treatments are routinely priced at over $100,000 per year of treatment.

Mayo Clinic Releases Paper on Cancer Drug Pricing Economic Trade-offs

Breast cancer survival rate

Stage Five-year survival rate
100%
I 100%
II 93%
III 72%
IV 22%
https://www.medicinenet.com/how_long_can_breast_cancer_patients_live/ask.htm

Stage 4 cancer is a condition in which cancer has spread (metastasized) from its original location to other organs in the body. Metastatic cancer is what claimed the life of Elizabeth Edwards nearly four years after it was first diagnosed. And therein lies an important reality: women with metastatic cancer (“mets”) may die quickly after being diagnosed; alternatively, they may live for years. Because there is no “cure” for mets, many in this group of women have come to feel that they are the “cast-offs” in the cancer community.

The Realities Of Living With Stage 4 Cancer | HuffPost

Last edited:
Back