Video - My First Weekend Selling Final Expense!

MaxReaver

Expert
Texas
All,

As I previously shared, last weekend was my first in the field selling Final Expense, and I have put together this video detailing my experiences--including my thoughts on the opportunity and what I learned.

It is an agnostic video - no recruiting or agencies mentioned. Please feel free to share with any newer agents you may have getting started.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice video Max. I always like to hear what brings agents into the biz and a little background. Good work!

Great job... it is apparent you not only are willing to see the people but are very coachable. You will do well. Thanks for sharing.

In one post it was mentioned that you have been licensed for 15 years for life & DI.

You mention you are newly licensed for FE, does Texas have a separate license for FE ?

In one post it was mentioned that you have been licensed for 15 years for life & DI.

You mention you are newly licensed for FE, does Texas have a separate license for FE ?

Actually, you make a valid point.

I had a L&H license for close to 15 years and did some previous production - mostly friends and family over the years with a few exceptions. There was a brief period of time in 2014 where I did some production full time while between jobs - had a good amount of success there over a summer timeframe.

FE is completely new to me and I had let my license lapse when I moved to TX and my wife got sick so I had to get a new license, etc...so in all fairness I am not completely new to how life insurance works but I have only a minimal amount of traditional business over the years.

Using leads, door knocking, being in the field, and selling FE to seniors is a new beast to me...I am trying not to let my prior amount of minimal experience get in the way :)

The standard ol' Life Insurance producers license will get it done.

Last edited:
I would watch it but because YouTube will throw final expense that into my suggestions regardless of my settings I'm going to have to ask someone to cliff note it for me?

I would watch it but because YouTube will throw final expense that into my suggestions regardless of my settings I'm going to have to ask someone to cliff note it for me?

Short of it was first day, very first door knock = $1,560 in AP.

And a reiteration of the notion that those who are willing to do what others won't will always be more successful.

Back