Vimo---are You Kidding Me???

MOHEALTH

Expert
Ok..heres the email I received from VIMO in regards to the lead I received....

Thank you for contacting Vimo. I am sorry to report Vimo does not replace or credit Vimo Live phone leads.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" tahoma="" ,="" sans-serif="" ;="" color:="" black;="">

This has been pretty heavily discussed. Since you obviously talked to the person, why where you looking for a credit?

Dan

<FONT face=Arial>
Thank you for contacting Vimo. I am sorry to report Vimo does not replace or credit Vimo Live phone leads. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" tahoma="" ,="" sans-serif="" ;="" color:="" black;="">

This is one of the reasons I dropped Vimo Live. The last Vimo Live call I got turned out to be a uninsurable person that was just wanting to speak to a liscenced insurance agent to get a few questions answered she had about the state high risk pool. I called them back and they said "oh no sir, we asked her about her health and she said she was perfectly fine to us. We even have a recording of it! I might as well have taken $45 out of my pocket and thrown it in the fireplace.

I also dropped them because of the regular leads I was getting seemed to all be from people with no money and no real interest in health insurance.

This has been pretty heavily discussed. Since you obviously talked to the person, why where you looking for a credit?

Dan

<FONT face=Arial>
Thank you for contacting Vimo. I am sorry to report Vimo does not replace or credit Vimo Live phone leads. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" tahoma="" ,="" sans-serif="" ;="" color:="" black;="">

Thank you for contacting Vimo. I am sorry to report Vimo does not replace or credit Vimo Live phone leads.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" tahoma="" ,="" sans-serif="" ;="" color:="" black;="">

I cant figure out why this thing wont let me post my reply as typed????? OH WELL!!

Back