Vimo---are You Kidding Me???

Feb 4, 2008

1. MOHEALTH

MOHEALTH Expert

Ok..heres the email I received from VIMO in regards to the lead I received....

Thank you for contacting Vimo. I am sorry to report Vimo does not replace or credit Vimo Live phone leads.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" tahoma="" ,="" sans-serif="" ;="" color:="" black;="">

2. djs

djs Super Moderator Moderator

State:
    California
    This has been pretty heavily discussed. Since you obviously talked to the person, why where you looking for a credit?

Dan

djs, Feb 4, 2008
  3. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    I do believe back in December Vimo formally announced that there will no longer be any credits for live transfers - so it's not much of a shock.

4. taterpeeler

taterpeeler Guru

State:
    Texas

*cough, cough*

5. MOHEALTH

MOHEALTH Expert

<FONT face=Arial>
    Thank you for contacting Vimo. I am sorry to report Vimo does not replace or credit Vimo Live phone leads. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" tahoma="" ,="" sans-serif="" ;="" color:="" black;="">

6. Colorado Newbie

Colorado Newbie Super Genius

This is one of the reasons I dropped Vimo Live. The last Vimo Live call I got turned out to be a uninsurable person that was just wanting to speak to a liscenced insurance agent to get a few questions answered she had about the state high risk pool. I called them back and they said "oh no sir, we asked her about her health and she said she was perfectly fine to us. We even have a recording of it! I might as well have taken $45 out of my pocket and thrown it in the fireplace.

I also dropped them because of the regular leads I was getting seemed to all be from people with no money and no real interest in health insurance.

7. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Lower your bid price by about 25%.

8. MOHEALTH

MOHEALTH Expert

<FONT face=Arial>
    Thank you for contacting Vimo. I am sorry to report Vimo does not replace or credit Vimo Live phone leads. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" tahoma="" ,="" sans-serif="" ;="" color:="" black;="">

9. MOHEALTH

MOHEALTH Expert

I cant figure out why this thing wont let me post my reply as typed????? OH WELL!!

10. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas
    MOHEALTH....you having a problem with posting......