Vimo live transfers

Agent demand - as far as I know agents set bids - not Vimo.

I know of several agents who have got out of state license just to get more Vimo Live leads.

I am not sure if Vimo services Lebanon yet though, you can be the first to bid.

Yes - agents set the price which I like. If an agent decides a lead in MD is worth $45 that should tell me a lot. I'm pretty sure he can't bid $45 consistently and not turn a profit. I'd bid $46.

Also, regarding TX saying that one call didn't have a checking account - was broke, I really wish all brokers would get upset about their other leads.

So we'd get upset if a $35 transfer lead was broke yet for some reason we're not upset that we call 20 shared leads and 16 dosn't even answer? There's not yelling and screaming from agents to lead companies that we just wasted 16 X $7 on people who don't even respond?

16 leads not picking up is $112 people. Why are we all willing to spend $100 on people we never get in contact with? Well the answer simple - we close that 1 out of 20 - that makes us $700 or so and ROI is great. **** - go take a Vimo transfer, the call drops and you get billed for $25. We'd go completely nuts looking for that credit. But again, we're somehow willing to buy 20 leads and waste $100 on no-responders. Sounds like the psychology has us.

So I really don't care if I take 4 Vimo transfers and three flat out "suck" just as long as I close the 4th.

Does Vimo give credit on live transfers if it turns out the person is unisurable? Yes, they supposedly screen 5+ conditions, but there are other things besides cancer, ht attack, preg, organ transplant & stupid that make them uninsurable.

Yes - to a point. They are not going to credit back a lead who has asthma and high blood pressure (which is the call I just got) if I choose to put them with any carrier who would decline. However, if during the call I discover the client is had Parkinsons or Juveline Arthritis on 2 meds and in therapy it is my understanding that's a credit. My friend Lance has not had any issue with Vimo crediting him back for legitimate situations. That being said, we can't be babies about it and simply have to understand that closing 1 out of 4 means three "suck." It also means closing 1 out of 20 shared means 19 "suck" and I don't see people getting too wound up about that.

Again, I'm not looking for this to be a "If I can't close it then I want a credit" situation. I am looking for 1 out of 4 or even 1 out of 5 sales on a consistent basis. If I can hit those numbers I'm in. If I can't hit those numbers I'm out. So far I'm two apps submitted from 5 calls and the one I just got - female 58 with high blood pressure and asthma is very do-able and to me sounds like a deal. I'll find out this afternoon.

I shill for no one. It is what it is. I'm posting this because agents are having a very tough time with the current lead situation and this is an option. I think Al has the saying; "your mileage may vary."

I too just started and found the same that TX Insurance did. Out of 5 calls yesterday, only 1 had a checking account. All had no insurance and no money. It maybe to soon to tell. I'll keep everyone updated.

SM

Remember that it's a new product also and we're adding enhancements each week. In mid-December, We'll screen for a more comprehensive list of conditions (15-20 more). We haven't started asking about checking accounts or credit cards, but it looks like we might need to.

Keep the feedback coming and I'll continue monitoring the thread to answer any questions. Remember also that it's a bidding system, so you name the price. Track your close rates, measure your ROI and CPA and back into your bid.

Don't always think you need to be the top bid all the time either. If you pick up the phone frequently (many of the top bids aren't picking up), then you'll move up in priority. The system is getting smarter and will reward that have high connect rates and healthy bids.

You'll have better ability to see this activity in the near future including how many calls you're missing in each state and at what price we're connecting calls.

The reporting will get really, really good, but at the end of the day, we're going to send calls to the brokers that answer the phone.

It's always nice to have reps from the lead companies contribute. Quick question for Vimo-

What percentage of the leads are generated through key words on the search engines?

IE health insurance quote, medical insurance quote, free health insurance quote, Brett Favre injury etc...

Back