Vimo live transfers

5' 4" + 220# should have been screened. As soon as it appears in my leads I will be requesting a credit.

Got a VIMO transfer about an hour ago. Elderly lady with a New York accent wanted me to come see her. She seems pretty healthy but keeps harping on the fact that I should see her in person, as if I don't do it enough.

Oh. Sorry. It was my mother. Never mind.

Seems pretty bad if your mom has to call you via Vimo . . .

Whatsa matter? You blocking her number?

If you guys are getting "come see me" this is the expectation you are setting.

I have done this forever and not one time has someone said "come see me" and if they did I would over come that objection very easily. If this is how you operate that is o.k. but we don't do that.

Also FYI virtually all short terms DO NOT ask height / weight so if you get someone a little big boned at 5'4 220# you can flat out tell them "based on your height and weight THIS IS THE ONLY THING you qualify for..."

Plus short term is CHEAP they might actually buy it if they have a checking account or credit card.

Just FYI on those big ones - sell them short term, better than no sale.

Just a suggestion anyhow.

TX...Actually the "come see me" lead I was referring to was non-existent (just a joke). I do get requests to be seen in person. But after offering to mail the materials in advance, that usually pacifies them.

And quite true about ST.

The lead was supposed to be screened prior to transfer. When I received the email info, the ht & wt was clearly stated. In my opinion the lead should have been chucked at that point rather than Vimo trying to pick up another $30.

Give me the number I'll call and sell them short term. :biggrin:

We just sold a $1000 short term to someone 5'8 and 280#, I think my commission is 20% - that is $200 on a $35 call... Not one for the record books, but I'll take the good with the bad.

I know live calls are not about short term - no money selling short term at $35 a call - but something is better than nothing.

This caller is self employed he is only about 10 to 15# away from IFP w/ rate up, after 6 months we will roll him to IFP or worst case sell him another short term.

Scheduled call in CRM for 5 months to do another app.

But your point on h/w is well taken I understand at $30 to $50 a call this is a tough game if they are 300# or more, they are often if pretty bad shape.

The challenge is where do you draw the line on screening? I have carriers at 5'8" that cap at 220#, 248#, and 278# - it is all across the board and all agents will have different feedback on this... I see the challenge in screening you don't want to screen everyone out and Vimo can't turn a profit either.

So what does Vimo do for marketing? In my state I have never seen or heard anything about them. I've been the top bidder for two and half days now and got 1 call at 7pm.

Im sure the traffic is different in each state...but some of you guys are touting 5 leads a day or more. Im a little disappointed at this point.

So what does Vimo do for marketing? In my state I have never seen or heard anything about them. I've been the top bidder for two and half days now and got 1 call at 7pm.

Im sure the traffic is different in each state...but some of you guys are touting 5 leads a day or more. Im a little disappointed at this point.

Not to mention that my Vimo rep has yet to return my call. I love this concept..I just want a few questions answered.

Back