Vimo On Demand

Jan 6, 2008

1. Chkndinner14

Chkndinner14 Super Genius

Obviously the answer to quality lies in the price, but has anyone ever worked the Vimo on Demand Leads that have hit the $1 and $2 price level? If so, any return on investment?

2. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    I usually stick with the $3.75. Occasionally I have purchased the $1 and $2 leads. Usually, I'll check out late Friday night leads that are now just a buck or two on Sunday. I haven't purchased enough of them (maybe 5-7 in the last year) to decide if they're worth it.

3. somarco

somarco That Medicare Guy

State:
    Georgia
    Most of them might be worthwhile if you had a guaranteed issue medical plan, or felt comfortable selling discount plans for $189 per month.

The OD leads I have seen are usually wider than they are tall and have at least one uninsurable condition.

somarco, Jan 6, 2008
  4. Soaringagent

Soaringagent Guru

So, how do you like Vimo compared to NetQuote? I'm really thinking about giving them a try...

5. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    I use both. If you use NetQuote...you better ask for the leads that have less than three assigned agents. Also...negotiate a return policy in advance.

6. TXINSURANCE

TXINSURANCE Guru

Netquote fights you on returns, and lead quality is up and down like a roller coaster. I believe their affiliate program is out of control.

7. vimo

vimo Expert

The best time to buy OnDemand leads is over the weekend or on Monday morning. Chances are, you'll be getting leads that are exclusive or sold fewer times than normal b/c most brokers buy leads M-F.

Your filters aren't automatically added to those leads though, so you'll need to use the "Apply My Filters" option to add your medical conditions, age, BMI, and/or geography filters to them. Then just preview and purchase the ones you want.

vimo, Jan 8, 2008