Vimo...Prospect Zone...Vimo...Prospect Zone...

Maybe Vimo is on leaner times than anyone realized and PZ bought them, or is just buying the leads from them and Vimo is no longer coming to brand their leads with the brand Vimo.

This is weird. Very weird. I have an account with Vimo. I buy about 2-3 leads per day. I do not have an account with Prospect Zone.

Lately, I am noticing that when my Vimo leads are emailed to me, this logo is appearing:

As I said...I do NOT have an account with PZ. But I do have an account with Norvax. Their lead forwarder and autoresponder enters VIMO leads into my system. Are the Vimo leads being sold (or mysteriously transferring) to PZ without my consent.

At this point, I would assume nothing fishy is going on. But why is it happening?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OK...I just noticed that I am getting the PZ logo for all of my leads (VIMO, NetQuote, ASAP etc...) very strange.

Chumps, Why dont you just call and find out. The information is Free, just like you like it.:laugh:

As mentioned...the problem was a setting in my BO account. Everything fine and sorry about creating a useless thread. Oh, that's right. Most of my threads are useless anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back